A luxury lifestyle and equestrian oasis awaits at this beautiful and thoughtfully designed 10-acre property less than an hour from the city and moments from wineries, beaches and all the delights of the Mornington Peninsula.
Truly stunning with a picturesque poplar-lined driveway and a sprawling five-bedroom residence surrounded by box hedge and white rose gardens, shady trees, a bubbling fountain, swimming pool and relaxing verandahs, imagine arriving home each day to a property that belongs in the pages of a magazine.
With stables built to the same American-colonial aesthetic as the residence, two riding arenas, day yards, machinery shedding, seven main paddocks and a dam plus access to a private water main, few properties even compare.
Featuring five bedrooms plus a study and an enormous open plan living area with spaces for formal and casual entertaining and a true country kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space beneath soaring ceilings and exposed trusses, the home has an ambience all of its own including a glowing wood heater and split-system airconditioning.
The master bedroom, like three other bedrooms, has doors opening to the verandah and includes a walk-in robe and ensuite with a bath, separate shower and stone-topped vanity.
A main bathroom with claw-foot bath services the children’s wing and there is also huge laundry and mud room.
Outside, the stables feature a wash-down bay, tack room, kitchenette and mezzanine storage area, there is a three-bay machinery shed for farm equipment, loose boxes to six paddocks, a large flood-lit arena with mirrors, a smaller arena beside the stables, some post and rail fencing, a double carport and remote front gate.
Minutes from a choice of public and private schools, major shopping and easy access to Peninsula Link, this superb property is one of the peninsula’s finest.
• Elegant 5 bedroom plus study residence
• 50 squares under roofline
• Enormous central living/dining zone
• Wood heater, split system aircon & ducted vacuum
• Kauri pine floors & cathedral ceilings
• Weather board home with a wrap around verandah
• Solar heated salt chlorinated in-ground swimming pool
• Stunning gardens including, lilly pilly & cypress hedges
• Crab apple & ornamental pear trees
• 12m x 8m machinery shed
• 22m x 38m wood fibre arena & 60m x 20m arena
• Superb 3 stable barn offering mezzanine level & electric truck doors
• Wash bay, auto water & kitchen all within the barn
• Extra stable outside & feed/tack room
• Well fenced paddocks offering loose boxes
• 2 x 15,000 litre rain water tanks
• Seasonal dam plus untapped private main
• Security cameras & remote entry gate