Projecting an atmosphere of the utmost peace and privacy on 4.42 levelled acres this impressive property combines the beauty of contemporary family living with extraordinary lifestyle appeal for the horse enthusiast.
Four paddocks all with loose boxes, new equine mesh topped by electric/sighter fence wire and fed by 9000L of tank water precede comprehensive equestrian amenities including a large machinery/hay shed and concreted feed/tack room with power.
Abundant light and lofty height are the defining features of the residence, with dramatic raked ceilings above that balance the more rustic warmth of polished Victorian Ash floorboards in the lounge before gracefully moving toward alluring kitchen/dining.
Newly renovated kitchen with Caesarstone surfaces, SMEG 900mm freestanding oven, butlers’ pantry, soft-close Blum cabinetry, matte black tapware and stunning six-seater island at the centre of it all. An additional study nook complements the space. The three downstairs bedrooms and bathroom reflect a model approach to family comfort. Above, however, the master retreat represents an undeniably luxurious experience. Its full-size ensuite and walk-in-robe provide the desired convenience while spectacular pitched rafters and a decked balcony with views across the property maximise both the seclusion and style.
Furthermore dog-proof post-and-rail fencing encloses the home’s immediate garden area, separate carport recently remodelled ready to be transformed to a studio/office, additional water tanks holding a total 45,000L, alfresco entertaining, 5kw solar panelling, chicken run, cubbyhouse/playground, lock-up concreted workshop with accompanying 3 car carport emphasise a property that’s positioned to reach all manner of amenities – schools, shops, public transport and Western Port Bay – with exceptional ease.
* Fabulous family home with the utmost peace and privacy
* Excellent equestrian facilities
* Four paddocks all with loose boxes, new equine mesh topped by electric/sighter fence wire
* Large machinery/hay shed and concreted tack/feed room
* 3 car carport with accompanying concreted workshop
* Residence defined by abundant light and lofty height
* Dramatic raked ceilings to lounge
* Alluring alfresco deck
* Kitchen/dining domain with additional study nook
* SMEG 900mm duel fuel freestanding oven, Caesarstone surfaces, six-seater island
* Three downstairs bedrooms
* Superb master above with pitched rafters and private balcony
* Two bathrooms, large laundry
* Separate carport recently remodelled ready to be transformed to a studio/office
* Beautiful gardens, established plants and trees, orchard, citrus grove
* Schools, shops and transport grasped in just minutes
* Western Port Bay and the city are within reach