This character-laden home set on approx. 12 majestic acres is an oasis that must be seen to be fully appreciated. Equally appealing to horse enthusiasts, young families, tradespeople and those wishing to escape the busy city life.
Enter through secure gates along the circular driveway overlooking an expansive lush green setting that will take your breath away. With open fields, sculptured garden spaces and a seasonal creek flowing through the native bushland, this unique property has charm that can be felt.
The North facing home, surrounded by lawn and established gardens, is an open plan design with timber walls and ceilings throughout. The spacious kitchen / dining / entertaining area is flooded with natural light through large windows that allow the connection with nature to continue as you absorb the beautiful landscape views.
A recently renovated modern bathroom with heated floor, double shower and free-standing bath compliments the design. The flow continues through sliding doors to the secluded outdoor shower area nestled amongst the jasmine and rose garden.
Upstairs features a huge master bedroom and with east facing Dorma windows to take in all the colour of sunrise. The adjacent living area is a perfect daytime retreat for reading, painting or as a study. An additional large bedroom offers a perfect vantage point to take in the views of the property whilst enjoying the sounds of wildlife.
Once outside, a short stroll over the bridge reveals a stunning equestrian facility designed for the professional rider. Featuring an enormous rubber crumb/river sand training arena this totally private piece of paradise offers a rare ambience where horse and rider can enjoy their partnership. The stable block has lockable tack room, hot wash, day yards, washing machine facility and rubber lined stalls with rubber floors.
Also on offer is a large tradesman shed with ample parking and storage space.
Approx 3 acres of natural bushland with a small dam complete the picture and the several winding pathways throughout provide an oasis for the nature lover and adventure playground for children.
This natural tranquil lifestyle awaits within an hour’s drive to Melbourne. Located in a prime location in Merricks North, a short drive to pristine beaches, world class restaurants and wineries, golf courses and the gorgeous Balnarring Village.
• 12 acres (approx.) of beautiful gardens, open fields & native bushland
• Character timber dwelling with spacious indoor & outdoor living areas
• Quality kitchen appliances, RC Aircon, Wood Heater & Modern luxurious bathroom
• Professional equestrian facilities include a 62 x 27m rubber crumb/river sand arena
• Stable block with rubber stalls, hot wash, day yards & under cover tie ups
• 60,000 Lt rainwater storage & Large separate workshop with power
• Prime location only minutes to award winning restaurants, wineries, Balnarring Village and pristine sandy beaches
• Melbourne within an hour’s drive