Wind your way down the mature tree-lined driveway of 247 Myers Road, Balnarring to appreciate the serenity of Mornington Peninsula living at its best. The private and picturesque contemporary, architect-designed home is set on a delightfully located five acres.
Constructed in 2015 by renowned local builder, Neil Williams and Sons to exacting standards, the home is situated amongst a Rob Heath designed, low maintenance, native landscaped garden. The three bedroom, two bathroom residence boasts spacious living areas, both inside and out and is a testament to fine craftsmanship.
At the heart of this bespoke home is a lavishly appointed kitchen featuring European appliances. Artisan built cabinetry and a stunning waterfall Brushbox island bench compliment the stone-topped counter tops and butler’s pantry. Open plan living, kitchen and dining are enhanced by rural vistas through large double glazed windows that flood the house with natural light. Bi-fold doors allow easy access to ample alfresco-decked areas to offer seamless indoor/outdoor living making the home an entertainer’s delight.
The accommodation zones are separated, with the luxuriously appointed master featuring a large WIR and sumptuous ensuite. At the opposite end of the home are two generous-sized, double bedrooms – one currently established as a home office with a wall fold-out queen bed, both serviced by the fully tiled main bathroom and well-appointed laundry.
This property is a true sea-change, tree-change for the new homeowner with nothing left to do. Just move in and enjoy!
• Five useable acres
• Low maintenance, native, landscaped gardens
• Contemporary architect designed residence with three bedrooms, two bathrooms
• Kitchen featuring large island bench, integrated dishwasher and butler’s pantry
• Luxuriously appointed master with spacious wall-in robe and ensuite featuring a stone soaking tub
• Both bathrooms appointed with under tile heating
• Spacious double lock-up garage
• Double glazed throughout
• Hydronic heating
• Concealed Daikin splits systems for year round comfort
• Heat & Glo gas fireplace
• NBN connectivity and home security system with CCTV
• Six well drained, pasture-improved paddocks
• Olympic size 60 x 20m floodlit arena
• Two holding yards complete with walk-in-walk-out shelters
• Spacious 16m x 8m Colourbond shed featuring stable, tackroom, float storage, undercover tie ups, hot wash and workshop
• Separate hay storage
• Secure chicken coop and raised vegetable garden
• 70,000 litre water storage plus bore providing high quality water for stock and garden
• Minutes to Balnarring Village
• Minutes to beaches, wineries and award-winning restaurants