Five acres of lush, verdant equestrian haven.
This premier, double post and rail fenced property has been developed to offer boutique, luxury horse facilities.
Safe, secure fencing surrounds 4 pasture improved large paddocks and two generous day yards - all fertilised and over-sown with equestrian mix seeds as per agronomist, best practice specifications. The freehold is surrounded by a juvenile photinia hedge that will provide both seclusion as it matures and a protective weather break.
The land is sited on a well-draining base of old riverbed sand with quality top-soil that yields 300 plus bales of nutrient rich, pasture improved, horse quality hay.
The facilities have been designed for exclusory horse living and within the concentrated shedding precinct are three well-sized stables, lock-up tack room, fodder storage and preparation area, hot water wash bay/tie-up and truck and hay shed.
The all weather over-sized arena completes the tailor made equestrian facilities and has been constructed to assist with performance horse training.
Water is gravity fed from a 20,000 litre plus tank to six individual, horse-safe troughs.
Every thought and effort has been given to providing for equine fur babies, from the small mesh gates and horse specific bayco under wire fencing to the generous laneway and island fenced paddocks that prevent horses disturbing each other.
This idyllic acreage is further enhanced with the burbling of the adjacent Bunyip River - which provides a private sand beached swimming convenience in the warmer months.
Green Wedge Zoned and ten minutes from the Princes Highway providing ideal accessibility to the city.
• Five equestrian-focused acres of open land
• Diligently maintained pastures: re-seeded and fertilised
• Average yield of 300 weed-free hay bales
• Well-draining base of riverbed sand
• Four paddocks, two day yards and three stables
• Lock-up tack room
• Feed preparation area
• Wash bay with tie-up and concrete floor
• All-weather arena
• Combination of post-and-rail and quality Bayco fencing
• Shed accommodates truck parking and hay storage
• Photinia-edge perimeter in early stages of growth
• Surrounded by acres of vacant land
• Green Wedge Zoned
• Excellent city accessibility via the Princes Hwy