Perennially appealing proximity to both the beach and bushland complements the intrinsic lifestyle credentials of this bright and modern family home. It enjoys the advantages of a 6.75 (approx.) acre block set well back from Boneo Road with 9 paddocks and a great range of on-site amenities to balance the interior freshness.
Each of the bedrooms express their clean and crisp character in combination with a family bathroom and spa ensuite to the master bedroom while the seamless extension of kitchen and dining to generous lounge and dedicated family room promotes exceptional ease of living. Coonara combustion heating within is matched by another outside – among some of the most expansive alfresco surrounds imaginable equipped with built-in bar, overhead cooling and café blinds for entertaining in any weather. Sparkling swimming pool, spa and pool house make a splash in the summertime simply irresistible. In addition, the house offers evaporative cooling, ducted heating, NBN and double garaging with internal access as well as 88 solar panels generating an impressive amount of power.
The paddocks deliver three loose boxes, 60x20m grass arena and horse-proofed fencing accompanied by 90,000L of tank water (4 tanks) and two enormous machinery sheds fitted with 3-phase power and CCTV providing the blueprints for a number of work-from-home enterprises.
Keeping Rosebud Plaza and the area’s considerable selection of primary/secondary schools and childcare within exceptionally convenient grasp, the natural beauty of the Mornington Peninsula is the perfect backdrop with its stunning golf courses, soothing hot springs, all-terrain riding trails, gourmet produce and world-class wineries.
• 6.75 (Approx.) acres set well back from Boneo Road
• Ample accommodation offering five bedrooms plus study
• Family bathroom and spa ensuite to master bedroom
• Kitchen and dining extend seamlessly through to lounge
• Generous separate family room
• Coonara, evaporative cooling and ducted heating
• Primed for entertaining withbuilt-in bar, coonara and café blinds
• Sparkling swimming pool, spa and pool house
• 88 solar panels generating an impressive amount of power
• Four water tanks totalling 90,000L
• 9 paddocks, three loose boxes and 60x20m grass arena
• Two enormous machinery sheds with 3-phase power and CCTV
• Excellent options for a work-from home enterprise
• Direct access to Boneo Equestrian Centre
• Five minutes to Rosebud Plaza and a great selection of schools
• The natural beauty of the Peninsula provides a perfect backdrop
• Enjoy golf courses, hot springs and riding trails all within close proximity