A very impressive re-interpretation of the original residence, this home’s flair for sophisticated design provides an alluring counterpart to the depth of lifestyle enjoyment the address has to offer.
The symmetry of the twin-wing design respects the flow of family lifestyle so that accommodation and living spaces maximise enjoyment each in zones of their own. The kitchen commands the northern tip with a perfectionist’s sense of style informing the sleek stone that balance brick/timber finishes beautifully in the dining area.
Farmhouse doors provide an impressive introduction to formal sitting room while family living/meals featuring rustic open fireplace freely traverses the home’s north-western aspect against an entertainer’s backdrop. Engineered European floorboards create an atmosphere of warmth in the bedrooms, reflecting the home’s preference for refined design in both bathrooms (family and master ensuite) through matte-black fittings, grained timber and finely textured tile.
Features of the home include such expected comforts as ducted heating and individual split system while electric sunshades retreat smoothly to reveal the beauty of the sea views.
Fully equipped for equestrian enjoyment with 5 paddocks, post-and-rail-fencing and extra-height lock-up shed as well as electric gates, 5 water tanks, wood shed, bore water and seasonal dam. The setting is utterly serene though remarkably close to nearby schools, shops and the freeway while surf/bathing beaches, the Hot Springs, walking and horse-riding trails keep all the best elements of the Peninsula within reach.
Homes and Acreage is proud to offer this property for sale – To arrange an inspection or for further information, please contact the office on 1300 077 557.
• Stylish, sophisticated: the ultimate family sanctuary
• Twin-wing design puts bedrooms and living in zones of their own
• The leafy setting frames delightful sea views
• Kitchen finished in sleek stone
• Dining area steps through to formal sitting room
• Family living/meals sweeps across the home’s north-west aspect
• Four stylish bedrooms plus study
• Both master and main bathroom are beautifully designed
• Ducted heating
• Engineered European floors
• Electric sunshades
• 5 paddocks
• Post-and-rail fencing
• Extra-height lock-up shed
• 5 water tanks
• Wood shed
• Bore water
• Seasonal dam
• Electric front gates
• Minutes to schools and shops
• Superbly close to beaches and nature trails