The concept of converting c1980 dimensions to desirable contemporary spaces reaches new levels of success in “Dundrum,” a haven just under 10 acres in the heart of the peninsula. Designed for dual occupancy, the main residence remains rooted in the splendour of its original vaulted ceilings, a feature that today relates its remarkable sense of space to family/meals as well as living that’s astounding in its scale. Elegant kitchen articulates its quality through stainless steel cooking, dishwasher and all-stone surfaces that complement the freshness of faux-timber floors. The four bedrooms include master where walk-through double robe reaches its own stylish ensuite and one featuring a brilliant split loft overhead, in addition to sleek bathroom, study, family laundry and glittering swimming pool around which all living spaces lay.
Immediately adjacent, the unit easily shakes off any notions of second residence modesty through its bright, beautiful spaces including full-sized lounge and meals area, study zone, equally attractive kitchen and two bedrooms that feature fitted robes.
Such a luxurious lifestyle is, in and of itself, already a completely captivating package however the surrounding facilities serve to amplify the appeal for the horse lover with eight paddocks, four with loose boxes, stables, large shed, post-and-wire Gallagher fencing and grass arena as well as chicken and hay sheds. Dam, vegetable gardens and – the final flourish – fabulous full-sized tennis courts. Sensationally, centrally located with regards to the Mornington Peninsula’s beaches, an endless number of attractions and just moments from stress-free city access via the freeway.
• c1980 dimensions, brilliantly converted
• Today: a desirable contemporary residence
• Designed for dual occupancy
• Remarkable vaulted ceilings highlight living and family/meals
• Kitchen with elegant stone surfaces, s/s appliances
• Four bedrooms including one with loft above
• 14KW Fronius solar electricity system
• Second residence features full-size living
• Two bedrooms, equally attractive kitchen and living/meals areas
• Both homes arranged around a sparkling swimming pool with solar heating
• Fabulous tennis court
• Eight paddocks, four with loose boxes
• Stables with full hotwash
• Large shed plus chicken run, hay shed and other sundry shedding
• Grass arena
• 2 x Dams
• Vegetable gardens and established fruit trees
• Security coded automatic driveway gates
• Sensationally, centrally located
• Near to an endless number of Peninsula attractions
• Moments from the freeway