Set on a sweeping corner allotment, brilliant proportions showcase this large and lovely home where the warmth of its character is balanced by the equally exciting equestrian spread across 10 acres approx of open space. Shaded by wide eaves all around, three bedrooms plus generous rumpus (or fouth bedroom), bring together the best elements of family comfort in conjunction with the corner bath and master bedroom preserving its privacy through ensuite and ample walk-in-robe. Under soaring pitched ceilings living and dining share the warmth of natural woodfire - offering both Coonara and a crackling open fireplace – as well as charming country kitchen that’s made suitably modern with stainless steel appliances.
The verandah invites you to enjoy a cosy morning coffee – or evening drink – surrounded by the garden’s greenery, while kept appropriately handy to the house are the stables (feed and tack room), float shed, hay shed and 3 car garage. All paddocks are plumbed and four feature large, lined loose boxes, with two stable, dam, dog-proofed yard and water tanks holding 32,000l in total.
At the end of the road is Yaringa Habour and Marina from which to enjoy the sparkling water of Western Port Bay and the surrounding foreshore national parkland, Gordon Rolfe Reserve, Treehaven Equestrian Centre and the wide number of horse riding and bushwalking trails spread throughout the area. Minutes to the Peninsula Freeway so that both the city and the area’s vast number of gourmet and lifestyle attractions can be enjoyed with ease.
• Set on a sweeping corner allotment of 10 acres approx.
• Large and lovely home shaded by wide eaves
• Three bedrooms plus generous rumpus / 4th bedroom.
• Family bathroom features corner bath.
• Master bedroom preserves its privacy with ensuite
• Living unfolds beneath soaring pitched ceilings
• Dining shares the warmth of Coonara heating
• Charming country kitchen is suitably modern
• Stables with feed and tack room
• Float and Hay shed
• 3-car garage
• Plumbed paddocks (four with newly-lined boxes)
• Dog proofed yard
• 2 x 16,000l water tanks
• Yaringa Harbour and Marina at the end of the road.
• Moments to foreshore national parklands
• Huge number of nearby horse riding and bushwalk trails
• Minutes to the Peninsula Freeway