Advantaged by 9.92 acres (approx.)- and no neighbours nearby - that emphasise the naturally relaxed setting but also keep Pearcedale township and primary school close by, a captivating combination of modern style and the comfortable nature of 1960s-era space underscores the flawless family attraction on display in this home. The spread of dazzling open plan proportions delivers both inviting lounging/dining as well as family living and meals zones for a truly relaxed family lifestyle. The size and style complement the kitchen’s sleek fit-out, centred between the living areas, where quality stone surfaces and appliances are matched by the beauty of the home’s signature bay window views outward across the property.
Simply sensation undercover deck is equipped for outstanding family enjoyment and entertaining with friends featuring built-in speaker system, fans and a TV corner to lounge in, with three bedrooms and two contemporary bathrooms (ensuite to main) that give a luxurious touch to the accommodation. Full size laundry and a heating/cooling arrangement that includes split system A/C and the natural warmth of both an open fireplace and enclosed Coonara wood heater.
A mix of established trees and open pasture offer six excellent paddocks as well as a round yard, extra height garage with overhead storage, concrete floors, studio/gym and storage mezzanine, chicken coop, machinery shed, water tank (25,000l) and dam. An easement for dual (truck) access complements main driveway and double gated for added stock safety, with quality post-and-rail fencing (with electric hot wires) dividing the paddocks, each with plumbed in water troughs and a dog-proof backyard.
A marvellous family retreat where gourmet Peninsula restaurants, wineries and the waters of Western Port Bay are yours to explore.
• 9.92 acres (approx.) emphasise natural relaxation
• Modern style meets attractive 60s-era size
• Inviting lounge/dining as well as family living and meals areas
• Sleek stone kitchen with quality appliances
• Beautiful bay windows
• Excellent contemporary bathroom and ensuite
• A/C, open fireplace and enclosed Coonara
• Good mix of established trees and open pasture
• Six excellent post-and-rail paddocks
• Extra-height garage with studio and storage mezzanine
• Machinery shed
• 25000l water tank
• Double gate
• Dog-proof backyard
• Minutes from schools and shops
• Wineries and restaurants are yours to explore