A captivating contemporary home on 5 acres, the freshness of the bush and the nearby sea air capture all the most captivating natural aspects of the Peninsula lifestyle.
The residence is appointed in absolute quality, incorporating accommodation of two immaculate bedrooms and bathroom, plus a ready-to-complete master ensuite, a tasteful lounge area and equally alluring living/dining dimensions balanced beautifully by the contemporary context. The warmth of a Coonara combustion fireplace at the heart of the home, with additional gas heating, reverse cycle air-conditioning, huge storage room and NBN ensure comfort from all aspects. Stainless steel gas cooktop/electric oven and an enormous walk-in pantry complement the kitchen’s breakfast bar arrangement and sleek design while al fresco deck provides the perfect place from which to enjoy such relaxing surrounds.
Outdoors, amid a leafy bush-block setting, are a great range of horse facilities including 2 x stables with concrete floor and tack room, 3 x day boxes, full irrigated post-and-rail paddocks, dirt yard, flood-lighting and 14m x 16m shedding, as well as a dam, bore water, ready-to-connect 3phase power, power to front gates, 72,000L house water and 15,000L header tank for bore water (with mains water across the road), 2 driveways, underground power to dwelling plus sheds with concrete floors and power.
The final flourish: dual occupancy offers appealing options to benefit from B&B ventures, adding to lure of both the immediate tranquillity and the area’s renowned tourism attractions including the Peninsula’s most beautiful beaches, unspoiled views and a wealth of world-class restaurants and wineries. Moments from The National Golf Club, bridle paths in Greens Bush and Boneo Park Equestrian Centre.
• Five acres adjoined by natural bushland
• Excellent opportunity for a B&B venture
• Two-bedroom residence appointed in absolute
• Two sleek bathrooms (incl. master ensuite)
• Spacious open living/dining with Coonara
• Additional rumpus room
• Kitchen with walk-in pantry and s/s appliances
• Great range of horse facilities
• Two stables with tack room
• 3x day boxes
• Flood lighting in all paddocks
• 14m x 6m shedding
• Six water tanks
• 72,000L house water and 15,000L header for bore water
• Underground power to dwelling
• 2 driveways
• Power to front gate
• Lockup workshop with concrete floors
• Minutes from the beach and National Golf Club
• Close to Greens Bush and Boneo Park Equestrian Centre