Perched high on the hill and surrounded by the beauty of native bushland, this home’s bright, fresh spaces are matched by an amazing outlook of the bay. Decked open expanses border beautifully airy living and dining, inspiring occasions from entertaining the entire extended family to a relaxed afternoon aperitif, complemented by the kitchen’s fabulous wraparound format and quality 900mm s/s cooking. The bathroom’s clean warmth reflects the comfort offered by the three upstairs bedrooms, with the master suite below enriched by the desirability of its own double ensuite and spacious walk-through-robe. Study and an enticing lounge room, profiling a romantic fireplace, perfects the privacy of the lower level.
Backed by an abundance of lush bush through which a natural waterway flows, the property boasts a beautiful sculpture lake, machinery shed (concrete floor), haybarn, cedar tack room, two large water tanks, double garage, bore water and five paddocks all fully plumbed, fenced, gated and featuring individual shelter sheds.
National park horse-riding/walking trails reaching Cape Schanck and Bushranger Bay maintain the sense of natural seclusion while the accessibility of the freeway keeps the city within grasp. The convenience of the range of schools, shops and beaches is assured.
• 5.93 acres (approx.) of rolling land with native bush
• Fresh, stylish home with a floorplan that loves the light
• Decked surrounds showcase entertaining excellence
• Beautiful open plan living with secluded lounge below
• Twin Coonaras, superb wraparound kitchen
• Private master bedroom with double ensuite
• Full-size study
• 5 paddocks; fully plumbed, fenced and gated
• Natural waterway traverses the bushland
• Machinery shed (concrete floor)
• Cedar tack room
• Two large water tanks
• Double garage
• Bore water
• Walking/horse riding trails are just moments away
• Stress-free freeway access and amazing views