A design that achieves considerable levels of comfort, this generous home (on 7.8 acres approx.) creates a relaxed haven that appreciates easily all the attractions of the Mornington Peninsula. Expansive open proportions of the living and rumpus areas readily invoke opportunities to entertain or enjoy with family, as does a semi-separate dining room and family meals accompanying the kitchen (stainless-steel appliances and solid timber cabinetry).
The accommodation accentuates the family appeal, comprising three bedrooms including a master suite in which ensuite and mirrored robes are not the only temptations: the private retreat looking out over the garden creates a state of absolute indulgence. Open fireplace, ducted vacuum, under floor heating, evaporative cooling, mains water, 5kw solar panels, fitted robes, a family bathroom, well-proportioned laundry and full-size cellar below the kitchen.
Beyond the grassy gardens in the home’s immediate surrounds, a selection of towering pines, well-established natives and citrus trees provide a gorgeous scene amongst the property’s nine paddocks, stables, hot wash and horse arena while a newly updated 1BR unit (fully self-contained) delivers desirable flexibility. Accompanying machinery shed, tack room and double garage plus workshop add to the appeal, as well as a never-dry dam featuring new jetty and pump to water the garden.
An hour’s drive to the city with a range of schools including Langwarrin Primary and Private Schools nearby, Frankston Train Station, Karingal Shopping Hub (including medical centre) and Pearcedale Village reached in just a matter of minutes.
• A relaxed family haven on 7.8 acres approx.
• Expansive living and rumpus proportions
• Semi-separate dining room for formal occasions
• Family meals accompanies the kitchen
• Stainless-steel appliances, solid timber cabinetry
• Three bedrooms accentuate the family appeal
• Master suite resplendent with a private retreat
• Mains Water, ducted vacuum, full-size cellar, 5kw solar panels
• Newly updated, self-contained 1BR unit
• Nine paddocks, five with mesh fencing
• Horse arena, stables with hot wash
• Dam with pump to garden sprinklers
• Machinery shed
• Tack room
• Double garage plus workshop
• One hour from the city
• Minutes from schools, shopping and residential 1 zoning