An immersive natural landscape of native and formal gardens creates a sublime backdrop to this uniquely tempting lifestyle property, boasting breathtaking residence and garden cottage enhanced in the most attractive manner by the scope and superiority of the property's equestrian facilities. The position - just minutes from the beachfront and a number of award winning wineries and restaurants - illustrates well the allure of such a privileged setting.
Kept perfectly in pace with the times through sensitive renovation, the architectural excellence of the home's original c1980s design remains perpetually impressive through the extensive split-level floorplan encompassing up to three spacious living areas (the main of which delights in the light and leafy sights admitted by floor-to-ceiling conservatory glass) fabulous modern kitchen featuring all stainless-steel appliances, three bathrooms, home office/fourth bedroom, wine cellar and three double bedrooms of exceptionally comfortable proportions each with its own private sitting room and bathroom, while decked extensions from the house invite you to take in the garden greenery, and perhaps spot the king parrots and koalas that make such enjoyable native neighbours.
The charming and completely self-contained cottage comprises kitchen/dining, living and separate bedroom with an especially attractive garden outlook, attended by reverse cycle heating/cooling and its own water tank, proposing the perfect bed-and-breakfast accommodation or retreat for longer-term guests.
Surrounded by beautiful bushland, seven paddocks undulate over the property's 10 cleared acres (approx.), accompanied by five excellent shelters, electric fencing, two yards and several supporting day yards that complement professionally installed all-weather manège (with international quality surface), stables with hot wash & tack room as well as machinery shed, woodshed, drive-through float, hay shed and 3 access gates (cottage gate with keypad security). Running along the lower border of the property, delightful Waterholes Creek has been cleared and revegetated for long, lazy summer afternoons.
Keeping all desirable amenities within grasp, the property promotes an exceptionally peaceful and private lifestyle and is easily reached from Melbourne via Peninsula Link.
• An immersive natural landscape of native and formal gardens
• Literally minutes from the beach and award-winning wineries
• Breathtaking, c1980s architectural main residence
• Three/four bedrooms, three bathrooms, three living areas
• Beautiful renovated with respect to the original design
• Self-contained garden cottage for B&B or guest accommodation
• 10 cleared acres (approx.) with superior equestrian facilities
• Seven paddocks with gravity-fed troughs
• Five excellent shelters
• Electric fencing
• Two yards plus additional supporting day yards
• Professionally installed all-weather manège
• Stables with hot wash, tack room
• Machinery shed, wood shed, hay shed
• Drive-through float
• Three access gates (cottage gate with keypad security)
• Bordered by beautiful Waterholes Creek
• A peaceful and private lifestyle within reach of the city