Renovated throughout, this three-bedroom contemporary style home stretching out across five acres (Approx.) between bewildering natural beauty with the comforts of modern living.
The home which is rich in warmth and character offers an open plan living area filled with a spectacle of light and colour. The master suite comprises a walk-through robe and seductive en-suite with deep soaker bath and two further bedrooms adjoin the family bathroom. The new gourmet kitchen with server windows looking over the sparkling pool and green pastures is an oasis of tranquillity.
Along with infrastructure for any number of hobby-farming pursuits including an 12x12m American-style barn, 80,000 litre rain water tanks, secure chicken coop, small pony yard and raised vegetable gardens or a relaxing retreat to take in the beauty of the native bush restoration and abundant wildlife.
This majestic property moments to the Peninsula Link, Balnarring Village, internationally renowned Jackalope Winery and pristine beaches delivers the essence of country living with every convenience.
• Plans for second storey to capture ocean glimpses
• Open plan living including an archer fire place
• New gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops & 900mm SMEG oven
• 2 split systems & ducted vacuum system
• Covered pool house with power and TV
• Outdoor bathroom near swimming pool
• Solar heated, salt water chlorinated swimming pool
• 12x12m American-style barn with a large space for tools and equipment; including 8x4 mezzanine level
• Carport with ample space to fit 5 cars in total
• Barn includes1 bedroom with en-suite or home office
• 5KW Solar system & 80,000 litre rain water tank
• Easily maintained garden and lawns
• Cubby house & outdoor fire pit
• Secure chicken coop, fruit trees & raised vegetable gardens
• Property offers sheep proof fencing & small pony yard
• Access to Balnarring Road equestrian trail & Buckley’s nature reserve