On a sensationally sized 6.5 acre block this property provides an environment where flourishing equestrian and lifestyle attributes are met by the brilliance of two separate residences to live in or lease as you see fit.
Beyond a tree-lined drive where 100-year old oaks display their greenery year-round the main home speaks to family values, beautifully maintained with new weatherboard exteriors and warm timber tones throughout the lounge and accompanying sunroom. Separate kitchen/meals makes a modern statement with Bosch gas cooktop and oven, as do the two recently renovated bathrooms that complement comfortable there-bedroom accommodation proportions plus reverse cycle and Coonara combustion stove to take care of all heating and cooling needs. An alluring proposition from both enjoyment and rental perspectives as returns are estimated between $600-800 per week.
Separate self-contained unit (with its own driveway, ensuite bedroom, full-sized kitchen and living zone) immediately identifies outstanding dual occupancy options either for long-term leasing or to replicate the healthy returns of short-term stays that are currently enjoyed by the present owners. Leased on Airbnb for $150 per night including day yard for horses, the range of nearby attractions including Racing.com Park, Bunyip State Forest riding trails and additional bush/training tracks all reached in under ten minutes ensures a continuous demand for overnight housing in the area.
The surrounding 6 acres plays host to a comprehensive range of equestrian amenities, suited especially for racehorses or the professional equestrian, with 10 large and 10 small paddocks, pony paddocks, cross country jumps paddock, 2 new very large rubber lined stables, 6 day yards, 4 large rubber-lined boxes and feed shed with solar power, hot water and ample storage. Completing the list is the arena: brilliantly sized at 68mx25m and lined with granite dust, with 2 adjoining sand yards for visiting horses.
Further features of the property include rainwater tanks measuring total 100,000l approx. as well as aviary, fire pit, bore water, cubby house for the kids, veggie garden and productive fruit and olive trees.
Within range of elite schools (bus pick-up at the front gate), newly-built supermarkets and two minutes from easy city access via the freeway. Under ten minutes to the new Pakenham Racetrack, world class thoroughbred facilities at Tynong, train station and Bunyip State Forest.
* An environment for equestrian and lifestyle desires to each flourish
* Beautifully maintained main residence speaks to family values
* Three bedrooms, two newly renovated bathrooms
* Lounge and sunroom both finished with warm timber tones
* Polished floorboards throughout living and bedrooms
* Separate modern kitchen/meals domain
* Reverse cycle plus Coonara take care of heating/cooling needs
* SC unit offers with separate power meter
* 2.5kw solar panels provide power to stables, property and unit
* Ensuite bedroom, full-size kitchen and living area
* Huge list equestrian amenities including 69mx25m granite dust lined arena
* 10 large, 10 small paddocks, 6 day yards
* Feed shed with storage, solar power and hot water
* Rainwater tanks holding up to 100,00l approx.
* Elite schools with bus pickup at the front gate
* 2 minutes to the freeway
* 7 mins to new Pakenham Racetrack, train station and Bunyip State Forest