Attractive family spaces – accompanied by separate studio and completely self-contained cottage for true dual occupancy bliss – come together with a fantastic agribusiness opportunity in this attentively maintained home-and-farm combination on 30 acres (approx. ) a matter of moments from Mornington and the Peninsula Freeway.
Kept in optimal condition, the main residence fulfils all aspects of a desirable family lifestyle in its flowing floorplan, presenting living and dining domains in complete harmony with an inviting family area. The vaulted ceilings soar overhead with cathedral windows, bathing the spaces in light and illuminating an especially attractive granite kitchen that entertains with both ease and flair while a spacious, sublime alfresco setting surrounded by leafy gardens is made memorable by the addition of an undercover lap pool.
Three bedrooms, family bathroom and master ensuite comprise the accommodation in the main residence, complemented by the adjacent studio’s ensuite bedroom and living that features a contemporary one-wall kitchen for independent living. The cottage, set an appropriate distance from the residence to enjoy an ambience of total privacy, offers an entirely self-contained lifestyle with separate metre and its own sizeable kitchen, living, laundry and two bedrooms with fitted robes.
Exceptionally well-equipped, the poultry farming facilities on offer exceed expectations in the most attractive manner. Accessed by a separate entrance, the four chicken sheds (two 15mx95m, two 15mx121m) are all RSPCA and free-range poultry approved, with options to expand/improve highlighting the attention-grabbing potential to capitalise on your investment. 12 sandy loam paddocks (all electric fenced), 9 silos, 2 dams, bore license (16.5 megalitres for intensive stock farming) and a range of shedding that easily fulfils all required purposes: garaging, machinery storage, hay shed and workshop as well as several with concrete flooring and 3-phase power.
A simply brilliant opportunity to both work and enjoy the Peninsula lifestyle from your home base. Schools and shops are a matter of minutes away.
• Gorgeous flowing living surrounded by gardens beyond
• Immaculate granite kitchen entertains with flair
• A blend of formal living and dining complement open family domain
• Vaulted ceilings feature cathedral windows for radiant light
• Sublime, spacious alfresco and undercover lap pool
• One-bedroom studio with living/kitchen
• Separate cottage provides self-contained comfort
• Two bedrooms, full-size kitchen and living area
• Exceptionally well-equipped poultry farming facilities
• Dual access to the poultry sheds
• RSPCA and free-range poultry approved
• Four chicken sheds (two 15mx95m, two 15mx121m)
• Options to improve/expand for a fifth chicken shed
• 12 sandy loam paddocks, all electric fencing
• 9 silos, 2 dams, bore license for 16.5 megalitres
• Range of shedding fulfils all possible purposes
• Garaging, machinery storage, hay shed, workshop
• Minutes to Mornington, seconds to schools & Fwy