Modern spaces marked by the irrefutably appealing combination of style and natural light are the hallmarks of this charming home situated within a lush rolling landscape that encircles a sparkling private spring lake and is just a short drive from the cafés and restaurants of the Lakeside. 33 acres (approx.) capture the picturesque property’s native and introduced trees and provide an excellent proposition for the equine enthusiast or livestock care, as well as the opportunity to lend the natural beauty of the backdrop to weddings or a B&B lifestyle.
Renovated under two-years ago, the home brings a bevy of contemporary essentials to the authenticity of the original, especially so in the kitchen that now profiles gleaming surfaces and stainless-steel appliances before leading to a dedicated dining domain and gorgeous lounge that invites you to cosy up by the warmth of the Coonara fireplace. An equally beautiful bathroom and master ensuite accompany the three bedrooms.
The estate plays host to equestrian recreation with remarkable élan, with a 20m round yard and spacious loose boxes among the offerings, as well as a cattle crush, holding yard, twin water tanks and excellent shed space.
Enhanced by rich timber floors and heating/cooling, large laundry and walk-in pantry within the home, the property provides plentiful space to realise a dream tree-change lifestyle.
• 33 acres (approx.) amongst a lush landscape
• Charming home renovated under two years ago
• Stylish modern kitchen with s/s appliances
• Dining zone to lounge with the warm of a Coonara
• Equally beautiful bathroom and master ensuite
• Three perfectly sized bedrooms with BIRs
• Superb natural spring lake with jetty
• Equine amenities including round yard and loose boxes
• Cattle crush, holding yard
• Twin water tanks, excellent shed space
• Plentiful space to realise a dream tree-change lifestyle