Dual-living that definitely deserves the family description defines this spacious solid-brick home, one of Tonimbuk’s most appealing farmlets. Lined by towering trees, the sweeping driveway brings into view a home where stylish modern materials have been paired with the original generosity of the design to ensure a warm welcome.
Five bedrooms, each of inviting size, includes one that creates an excellent option for short- or long-term guest stays, kept private as it is in a wing of its own with walk-in-wardrobe and elegant ensuite bathroom. The provision of not one but two full-size granite kitchens, meals and living areas (Coonara combustion heaters, natural timber textures and bricked wall detailing) showcases the skill with which the design accommodates any and all dual-living desires – or simply provides the space for sensationally expansive family living.
Landscaped rockery garden provides a protective, picturesque backdrop to the patio’s alfresco appeal, offering an ideal combination of paved/gravel areas for easy maintenance.
17.2 acres approx. of undulating pastures surround the home, divided presently into five well-sized paddocks with articulated water supply to each trough, with large machinery shed, hay shed and an abundance of fruiting trees to enjoy in the harvest season while two existing Sanden solar hot water heat pump systems provide up to an 80% energy saving on water heating bills in the home. 405,000lt water tanks connect to yard irrigation system, providing equal parts easy garden care and fire protection.
Only a few minutes north of Bunyip and positioned desirably close to Tonimbuk Equestrian Centre (under 2km) and the Princes Highway: the location completes the perfect picture, with excellent options for agistment or the equestrian lover.
• 17.2 acres (approx.) of undulating pastures
• Fabulous farmlet with attractive dual-living option
• Five bedrooms, two bathrooms, office
• Two full-size granite kitchens
• Family living and recreation rooms with coonaras
• An abundance of fruiting trees on the property
• Landscaped rockery garden to the rear
• Alfresco patio with easy-care pavers/gravel
• Five well-sized paddocks with articulated water supply
• Hay and large machinery sheds
• 2x Sanden solar hot water pumps
• 405,000lt water tanks with yard irrigation
• Just minutes to Bunyip and Tonimbuk Equestrian Centre
• Close to the Princes Freeway